In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of their personal data and their free movement, the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights and Law 41/2002, of November 14, Basic Regulatory of Patient Autonomy and of Rights and Obligations in Information and Documentation Clinic, patients, users and the general public are informed of the following aspects:This legal text gives you details of how we collect and process your personal data through the use of our website https://elysiumclinicmarbella.com, including any information you can provide us through the site when you sign up for our newsletter, provide your contact information through the form enabled for this purpose or conduct satisfaction surveys.
By providing us with the data, we inform you that our services are not possible for those people whose regulations prevent them from giving consent, so when you send us the forms, you guarantee that you have sufficient capacity to grant consent.
1. Responsible for the treatment.
Contact details of the person in charge: Cabrera Rosendo CB with CIF E93395226 and address at C / Río Elba, 3 CP: 29660 Marbella (Málaga). Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cabrera Rosendo CB is responsible for your data. (Hereinafter we or our).
2. What data do we collect?
The General Data Protection Regulation tells us that personal data is all information about an identified or identifiable natural person, that is, all the information capable of identifying a person. This would not include anonymous or percentage data.
On our website we can process certain types of personal data, which may include:
• Identity data: name and surname
• Contact data: email and telephone
• Technical data: login data, Internet protocol addresses, type and version browser, configuration and location of the time zone, operating system, types and versions of browser plug-in, and any other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
• Marketing and communications data: preferences to receive marketing communications from us and preferential means of communication.
We do not collect any data related to special categories of personal data (those that reveal their ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, union affiliation and health information, genetic or biometric data).
In case you are asked to collect personal data by law or according to the terms of contract between us and you refuse to provide it to us, we may not be able to make such a contract or provide the service, and you must notify us in advance.
3. How do we collect your personal data?
The means we use to collect personal data are:
• Through the form on our website, through our contact email, by phone or postal mail, when:
o Request information about our products or services
or Contract the provision of our services or products
o Request quotes
or Subscribe to any of our services or publications
or Send your comments
To ensure the quality of our portal, we have the right to refuse any registration request or to suspend or cancel a previously accepted registration if we understand that it does not meet these requirements or any other law or regulation. If this happens, we will try to explain the reasons for our decision, but we cannot commit ourselves to do so in all cases.
• Through automated technology or interactions: on our site we can automatically collect technical data about your equipment, navigation actions and usage patterns. This data is collected through cookies or similar technologies. If you want to expand the information, you can consult our cookies policy here.
• Through third parties:
o Google: analytical data or search data. Outside the European Union.
o Social Networks: (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin …) outside the European Union.
4. Purpose and legitimacy for the use of your data.
The most common uses of your personal data are:
• When you consent to the processing of your data
• When we need them to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
• When necessary for our legitimate interest or that of a third party.
The User may revoke the consent given at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or by consulting the section on exercising rights later.
Below, we enclose a table in which you can consult the ways in which we will use your personal data and the legitimacy for its use, in addition to knowing what type of personal data we will treat. We can process some personal data for some additional legal reason, so if you need details about it you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose Data type Legitimacy for your treatment
To request information through the contact form – Email Consent of the interested party
To request information about a certain service – Name – Email Consent of the interested party
To perform quality questionnaires – Name – Surname – Email Consent of the interested party
Purpose : We will only use your data for the purposes for which we collect it, unless we reasonably consider that we must use it for another reason, notifying you previously so that you are informed of the legal reason for its processing and provided the purpose is compatible with the purpose original.
Conservation period : They will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that could arise from said purpose and the processing of the data. The provisions of the different regulations regarding the term of conservation will be applicable, in what is applicable to this treatment.
User data uploaded by Cabrera Rosendo CB to its Social Networks or pages : From the moment the user gives his consent until he withdraws it.
5. Your Rights in Data Protection
How to exercise these rights? Users may send a communication to the registered office of Cabrera Rosendo CB or email address email@example.com, including in both cases a photocopy of their ID or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
• Access to your personal data: you can ask Cabrera Rosendo CB if you are using your personal data.
• To request its rectification, if they were not correct, or to exercise the right to be forgotten with respect to them.
• To request the limitation of treatment, in this case, they will only be kept by Cabrera Rosendo CB for the exercise or defense of claims
• To oppose your treatment: Cabrera Rosendo CB will let you process the data in the manner you indicate, unless for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, these must continue to be treated.
• To the portability of the data: in case you want your data to be treated by another firm, Cabrera Rosendo CB will facilitate the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
You can use the models made available by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, to exercise your previous rights: Here
Claim before the AEPD: if you consider that there is a problem with the way in which Cabrera Rosendo CB is treating your data, you can direct your claims to the corresponding control authority, being in Spain, the competent one for this: Spanish Agency for Data Protection .
We may have to request specific information to help us confirm your identity and guarantee your right to access your personal data (or exercise any other of the rights mentioned above). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
All requests are solved within the legal period indicated 1 month. However, it can take us more than a month if your request is particularly complex, or if you have already performed a series of actions previously. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
6. Transfer of personal data
It is possible that, in the performance of our work, we need the help of third parties, that they only process the data to provide the contracted service, and with which we have the corresponding measures to guarantee their rights:
• Service providers that provide systems management and information technology services.
• Professional advisors that include lawyers, auditors and insurers that provide banking, legal, insurance and accounting consulting services
All data controllers to whom we transfer your data will respect the security of your personal data and treat them according to the GDPR.
We only allow those managers to process your data for certain purposes and in accordance with our instructions. However, you can request, in compliance with the transparency, a list of who these companies are that provide services to us, you can do so by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Data Security
We have implemented the appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized manner, modified or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, contracting agents and other third parties who have a commercial need to know such data. They will only process your personal data according to our instructions and will be subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspicion of violation of your personal data and we will notify you and the Control Authority in case it occurs, as is regulated in the GDPR in its articles 33 and 34, a security breach.
8. International transfers
Countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) do not always offer the same levels of protection to their personal data, so European legislation has prohibited transfers of personal data outside the EEA unless the transfer complies with certain requirements
Some of our external service providers are outside the European Economic Area (EEA), so the processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
• Social Networks: Cabrera Rosendo CB makes use of social networks Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and all in the US.
If you need an extension regarding the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your data outside the EEA, you can contact us through our email email@example.com.