Feet are the pillars of the body, they support all our weight and are responsible for our deambulation.
The foot is an architectural work consisting of 170 ligaments, 19 intrinsic muscles and 26 bones. All these structures must work synchronously. They help us to ambulation and to the physical activities of daily life. 80% of adults present pains and problems in their feet throughout their maturity and it is perhaps for this reason that it becomes a reason for frequent consultation.
Elysium Clinic is a specialized center in the integral treatment of foot pathology. Specialists in biomechanics, sports pathology and diabetic foot, our center offers a wide range of services ranging from the treatment of all conditions of the skin, nails, bone pathology and soft tissue.
- Graduate in Podiatry by Universidad Europea de Madrid.
- Graduate in Physiotherapy by Universidad Europea de Madrid
- Estudios de Ingeniería Biomédica en Estados Unidos.
- Postgrado de Experto en Puntos Gatillos y Dolor Miofascial by Universidad Europea de Madrid.
- Master oficial en Podología Clínica Avanzada y en Cirugía by Universidad Europea de Madrid.
- Experiencia en cuidados intensivos y tratamientos en pies diabeticos en el Hospital San Carlos de Madrid.