Physiotherapy is a health discipline that offers a non-pharmacological therapeutic alternative that, in many cases, helps to alleviate the symptoms of multiple ailments, both acute and chronic.
Muscles are a set of layers on muscle tissues, which make up almost 40% of a person’s muscular weight. The main functions of the muscles include: providing protection to the organs, giving mobility to the body, maintaining posture and providing heat among others.
At Elysium Clinic, our Physiotherapists and Osteopaths work for the prevention, healing and help to relieve the symptoms of multiple ailments, both acute and chronic musculoskeletal and postural problems.
- Graduado en Fisioterapia y Osteopatía
- Especialista en Fisioterapia Deportiva
- Máster en Terapia Manual Ortopédica
- Técnico especialista en Análisis Clínicos
- Diplomado en Enfermería (Experto en Urgencias y Emergencias